This fudge is rich and decadent, and not too sweet- perfect for holiday gatherings or afternoon chocolate cravings. I have tried multiple vegan fudge recipes, and this one is by far the best and the easiest!
You Will Need:
- 5/6 cup (6.5 ounces) vegan vanilla coffee creamer
- 2 1/4 cups white sugarr
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine
- 20 ounces enjoy life chocolate chips
- desired toppings, optional
- Grease a metal pan of choice. I used a 10” cake pan, but an 8×8 square pan works too. Set aside.
- Pour coffee creamer and sugar into a medium sized nonstick pot. Turn burner on over medium high and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in margarine until melted. Add chocolate chips and stir. Continue stirring until the fudge is smooth and silky.
- Stir in any desired extras like chopped nuts, and pour immediately into the pre-greased pan.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape the sides of the pot and shape fudge into the pan- it’s thick and very hot, so be careful. Sprinkle on any desired toppings and press down gently with the palm of your hand to partially embed them in the fudge.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool at room temperature. Do not cut until fudge is completely cool- this may take several hours. For quicker cooling, refrigerate. Use caution, as this will make your fudge very hard (it will soften up as it returns to room temperature).