Okay, readers, this one is a new personal favorite. Upon tasting the end result, I literally got emotional. Before the birth of my son and his subsequent diagnosis with food allergies, I was a big ranch dressing eater. I mean BIG. I put it on chips, in potatoes, on veggies, and on salads. For the past 18 months, I haven’t touched the stuff. Until today! I came up with a vegan, allergy friendly version of ranch dressing that tastes exactly the way it is supposed to taste. Today, my heart is happy!
You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup dairy free soy free yogurt, plain.
- 1 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise, such as Vegannaise or homemade
- juice of half a lemon (about 2tbsp)
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Mix lemon juice and dairy free yogurt until smooth. Slowly mix into mayonnaise.
2. Mix together the rest of the ingredients and add to mayonnaise.
3. Store in a glass jar or plastic container and refrigerate.