Mmm, these potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and so delicious! Cheesy and filling, they’ll please the little ones while appealing to the grown ups too. Plus, the subtle hint of garlic will keep you coming back for more!
You Will Need:
- 1lb white potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2tbsp homemade coconut milk yogurt
- 1 tbsp homemade vegan ranch dressing
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp minced onion
- 1/2 cup Daiya cheddar shreds
- Cut potatoes into quarters. Boil in salted water for 20-30 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and mash, skins on.
- Stir in cheese first and stir until melted.
- Mix in seasonings, yogurt, and ranch dressing. Serve piping hot.