This recipe makes a delicious, allergy friendly pizza crust. Roll it thin- it puffs up a bit. Enjoy this pizza with all of your favorite toppings. I used canadian bacon and pineapple, but you may use whatever you like!
You Will Need:
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or corn oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually stir in milk and oil until a soft, flexible dough forms.
- Knead dough 10-15 times on a lightly floured surface. Do not overwork or dough will become tough.
- Divide dough into two balls. Set one aside.
- Press one dough ball onto an ungreased cookie sheet or pizza pan. Roll out to desired shape and thickness. If desired, turn edges in.
- Poke holes in dough with a fork. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and add desired toppings. Continue baking at 400 degrees for an additional 20-25 minutes.