This stew is where clean eating meets mouth watering deliciousness! Perfect for a cold winter night, serve alongside crusty bread and a green salad for a truly heartwarming meal.
You Will Need:
– 1 lb beef stew meat, or diced steak
– 3 large carrots, sliced thin
– 3 celery stalks, sliced thin
– 4 red potatoes, diced
– 1 onion
– 1/3 head of cabbage, sliced into 1 inch pieces
– 1 cup frozen corn
– 1tbsp garlic
– 2 tsp salt
– 1 tsp pepper
– 2 tsp cilantro
- Bring approximately 4 cups of water, broth, or any combination thereof to a boil. Add meat and vegetables.
- Boil for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to medium-high.
- Continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes, or until beef and carrots are tender.
- Add seasonings and stir.
- Continue simmering for 10-15 more minutes. Taste and continue seasoning to taste.
- Serve hot alongside crusty bread or a green salad.
Tagged: AF dinner ideas, Allergy Friendly, Allergy friendly beef stew, allergy friendly dinner ideas, Allergy friendly main dishes, beef and vegetable stew, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Gluten Free, Main Dishes, Nut-Free, Peanut Free, shellfish free, Soy-Free, vegetable stew, wheat free